|All other marine handheld GPS units pale when compared to the GPSMAP 76C and GPSMAP 76CS—literally.
The latest color-display technology gives both units the brightest, sunlight-readable displays available. And with brand-new state-of-the-art receivers and powerful microprocessors, these units will give you a quick and steady fix.
Both the GPSMAP 76C and GPSMAP 76CS have the familiar GPS 76-family keypads and styling, with 115 MB of memory, an Americas Autoroute basemap, and a Marine Point database. Fast USB connectivity makes loading charts and maps quick and easy, while navigation instructions can be shared with repeaters, plotters, and autopilots using NMEA protocols through the dedicated serial port.
They’re waterproof and fully compatible with MapSource products like BlueChart®, U.S. Topo 24K, and City Select® (which provides detailed streets for turn-by-turn guidance).
GPSMAP 76C features:
- WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- Built-in quad-helix antenna with remote antenna capability
- 115-MB internal memory for loading MapSource detail, including marine cartography
- USB connectivity for quick chart and map downloads
- 6.2" H x 2.7" W x 1.4" D unit dimensions
- Sunlight-readable display with 256-color transreflective TFT display (1.5" W x 2.2" H; 2.6" diagonally); color operating system with new look-and-feel
- Weighs 7.6 ounces (with batteries)
- LED-backlit display and keypad
- Up to 30 hours battery life (uses two AA alkaline batteries)
- Permanent user-data storage; no memory battery required
- Includes a built-in Americas Autoroute basemap with auto-routing capabilities, including highways, exits, and tide data (U.S. only)
- Internal memory is pre-loaded with a Marine Point database
- Water resistant to IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (can be submerged in one meter of water for 30 minutes); rugged and waterproof housing that floats
1000 user waypoints with name and graphic symbol; 50 reversible routes
Position formats include Lat/Lon, UTM, Loran TDs, Maidenhead, MGRS, user grid, and more
- Audible alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, and clock
- Large-numbers option for easy viewing; dual-position display mode
- Trip computer provides odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed, and more
- 10,000 point automatic track log; 20 saved tracks let you retrace your path in both directions
- Built-in celestial tables for best time to fish, plus sun and moon calculations
- Compatible with most MapSource products including BlueChart, City Select, U.S. Topo 24K, U.S. TOPO, and Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots
Americas Autoroute Basemap
MapSource® Trip & Waypoint Manager CD-ROM
Retail Price: $535.7
Our Price is too low to advertise, click "Our Price".
What does the "MAP" mean on some of our prices?
In order to give you our discount GPS pricing, we must advertise using MAP. MAP stands for "Minimum Advertised Price." Due to agreements with our manufacturers, we are not allowed to advertise our discount GPS prices on many of their products. This is because our discount GPS prices are below their minimum allowed advertise price. This price is called the "MAP" price. In order for us to show you our everyday low discount GPS prices, you will need to add the item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Our Price" button on some of our items. You are in no way obligated to purchase an item when you place it in your shopping cart and it may be removed at any time. We're sure that the discount GPS prices you find at OpenSky will mean your items will never leave the shopping cart.